To our beautiful brides,
In order to protect the health and safety of our staff and our customers and in line with government guidance, we have introduced some measures which will affect all appointments at the boutique until further notice.
- Due to the size of our boutique and the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we are only able to allow the bride to be plus three guests in the boutique at any time.
- Please have the NHS app downloaded before the appointment. We would like you to scan the QR as you enter the boutique.
- Making sanitising solutions and gloves available for customers
- Requiring brides and their guests to wear masks upon entry of the boutique
- Sanitising gowns after each appointment
- We are happy to have additional guests join the appointment via FaceTime, Whatsapp, etc.
- Sanitising all contact points and changing rooms after each appointment
- Adhering to social distancing measures, including limiting physical contact between bridal stylists and customers
- We will also continue to follow any updated government guidelines as they become available.
We have to follow strict government guidelines and keep everyone safe and protected during your appointments at Lily Jacobs Bridal Boutique. All measures will be updated as soon as any new government guidelines are published.